Monday

5Basics Budget Style - House Beautiful Edition

Way back when, I posted advice from interior designer Sara Gilbane Sullivan (check out her new blog, Travel for Design!) and threw in some suggestions for budget versions. Well, House Beautiful outclassed me with their 16 designer sofas under $2,000.

Here are a few of my favorites:
From Jayson Home & Garden for $1695:
From Wisteria for $1399 (had to reread that price - looks much more expensive!):
From Schnadig International for $1799:
From Room & Board for $1399:
From Darryl Carter for Thomasville for $1399 (I've posted on Carter's line before): 
From Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams for $1995:
My previous suggestions fell under the $1,000 mark, but these have a lot more style and thought for the additional money. In times like these where saving your quarters is a must and not just an annoyance, it's nice to know you can still find pieces worth keeping for years.

1 comment: