Saturday

Special Delivery

May 21, 2011 at 9:33 AM
6 Pounds, 2 Ounces


Baby Girl Bloom 
Healthy Appetite, Advanced Sleeper, Una's Beautiful Curls - My Kind of Girl
(name to be determined)

Girlfriend has a full head of hair!
And yes, epidural occurred. Holy sweet hell, natural birth went out the door when I went from 0 - 8 centimeters in two hours flat. That drug is a gift from heaven above.
(I was worried she might be groggy after birth from it, but she was peering at everything for 2 hours! Not a single effect!) Exhausted and thrilled.

Happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! You got a blog post up...incredible MAMA! I am so excited for you. And so happy that I'm the first comment. Well maybe not - maybe you just haven't had time to approve any yet. :)

    Love to you, Una and beautiful baby girl Bloom.

    I am bouncing off the walls with excitement. Can the Thompsons come meet her this summer!?

    ReplyDelete