Monday

HP7

This is what my friend Sunny calls Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. She rereads the full succession of books before each movie opening and has already seen HP7 twice since it's opening on Thursday (including the midnight showing). She is a true fan and made me so excited to see it, Jon and I sucked it up and bought general admission tickets to a Friday showing at 9:30 PM. We were anticipating the worst: screaming tweens, costumes and at least one lightning scar.



Nada. College kids and older folks, in fact. After waiting for 35 minutes to get good seats (we were 3rd in line), we settled in for the two and half hour movie. Which was awesome. So well done. Even Una said he couldn't wait to see Part 2 in July. 


Plans to see it? Read the books? I haven't read any of them since they each first came out and as such couldn't remember 95% of the plot. Which only added to the suspense, in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment