Monday

Monday

I discovered 3 of my sale bouquets in the back cooler today. Meaning they didn't sell Friday or Saturday. Even at half price. Awesome.

I have yet to be asked to create a bow for any package.

And I was taught, for the 4th time in as many weeks, the stupid, confusing and simply ridiculous coordinate system used for deliveries for the sprawling city of Milwaukee.

Yeah, I still don't get it.

The only highlight was our plant supplier asking me 'how work is.' On hearing me say, 'A lot harder than I expected,' the lovely man became very serious and replied:

"People always say, oh, what a nice hobby, having a plant house and making flowers. They have no idea how much work it is!"

He is my new best friend. He is also in his mid-fifties. It's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment