Monday

Akimbo

Oh, geez. We have only ourselves to blame for the love handle situation.

After the haunted corn maze we headed back to Milwaukee and to Comet Cafe for the unlisted Akimbo burger:

1/2 pound beef
jalapeno relish
barbecue sauce
mushrooms
bacon
onion rings
fried egg
grilled cheese sandwich buns

Behold, the Akimbo:



We split this puppy and a bottle of wine.



I kid you not, this was the most delicious burger I have ever had. Jon and I cleaned our plates. Yes, we shared (unlike the guy at the other end of the joint who ate one all by himself - showoff) and it was really, really unhealthy but so dang tasty. I'm thinking the next time I have a grilled cheese it should include bacon, egg and barbecue sauce. Sounds sick, and it was. In a real good way.

This one's not going to be good for the belly. Inside or out.

No comments:

Post a Comment