Thursday

View from Above

This is a bikini first:


Had I known the only thing I could see would be the tips of my toenails, I probably would have put a lot more thought into the color. And it's all uphill from here.

Man-o-War was wonderful, charming, relaxing and hard to leave. To get an idea of this tiny Abacoan island, here are some stats:

Year-round population? Around 300. 
Speed limit:
For golf carts

Middle School:

Post Office:

Bank? Open for 2 hours, one day a week. There's one restaurant, two grocery stores and a much-visited ice cream shop called Island Treats. Three local families run virtually every enterprise on the island, from boat-building, to the hardware and gift shops. 

Needless to say, you spend all of your time gazing at (and swimming in) this:

Flew back to 30 degree temps (heck yes! that's warm!) and snow on the ground. Ah, home.

3 comments:

  1. Hahah! That's my favorite picture ever! You won't be able to see your toes from that view for much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Abbey! I want to kiss that belly. I am incredibly jealous of your vacation. Man, your relatives rock. First Eliza and Jeb's pictures from the Yacht. Now this. How do I get to be a Barrett?

    ReplyDelete